THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The STEWART AUDIO INC. Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Stewart Audio Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, or production agencies and Web masters/suppliers (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses] and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate or win. All public-sector customers, employees of K-12 public and private education institutions and all libraries including public, public school, college or university, research, and private libraries can participate in the Promotion only if they are doing so outside of the official status and not as part of their employment with those entities. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating, participants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
- PROMOTION TIMING: The Promotion begins October 27, 2021 at 8:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on October 29, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
- TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes by entering and submitting your contact information (Name, Email Address and Telephone Number) on the Stewart Audio Sweepstake webpage (https://www.stewartaudio/campaign001). Limit one (1) Entry per person. Multiple participants may not share the same Email account. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof of identity that he/she is associated with the winning Entry and/or an eligible entrant. Participants may not register/enter with multiple Email accounts nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register/enter under multiple identities. Any participant who attempts to obtain more than one (1) entry or enter with multiple accounts under multiple identities will be disqualified and forfeits any prize won, at Sponsor’s discretion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on October 29, 2021 in order to be eligible for the drawing. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all Entries.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 30, 2021, from among all eligible entries received by an authorized Stewart Audio representative, whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
- PRIZES/ODDS: Prize: Prize winner will receive a Stewart Audio Amp. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: As a condition of entering, participants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that Sponsor, administrator, each of their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be indemnified and held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will send an email message or call potential winner using the contact information provided in the Sweepstake Submission Form. Sponsor or Sponsor’s agency partner will then contact potential winner via e-mail to verify identify and contact information. Potential winner is subject to verification, including verification of age. Prize won by an eligible minor may be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. If documents are not returned within seven (7) days, if the prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited. Prize will ship within 4-6 weeks of winner verification.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN SPONSOR’S PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT OR PRIZE RECIPIENT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, in Santa Clara County, California. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Santa Clara County, California, USA.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail in a first-class stamped envelope to: STEWART AUDIO AMP Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, 14335 Cuesta Court Suite C, Sonora, CA 95370. Requests must be received by December 31, 2021.
- SPONSOR:The Stewart Audio Inc., 14335 Cuesta Court Suite C, Sonora, CA 95370.
Stewart Audio Amp Sweepstakes
Website Minimum Disclosures
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Ends 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on 10/29/21. Open to legal residents of the US/DC, 18 or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Prize (1): Stewart Audio Amp. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
© 2014 Stewart Audio Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for STEWART AUDIO products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. STEWART AUDIO shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.